ALPINESTARS - RADAR SHOE
Fully FIA homologated, the Radar Shoe has been specifically designed and developed for professional pit-crews, with a reinforced heel and toe box, fireproof Nomex, perforation zones and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for grip and support – ideal for fast pit stops and long days in the garage.
- Dual closure system incorporates adjustable hook and loop strap grip plus traditional eyelet lacing system for personalized fit and secure closure.
- Strategically placed perforated zones for cooling performance and maximized airflow.
- Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved it.
- Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- Ergonomic heel counter features compound construction which provides support and stability.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Ankle support improves comfort and support when kneeling and moving quickly during pit-stops.
- Fireproof Nomex fabric ensures comfort and safety and a complete foot protection.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole plus soft EVA provides support, protection and stability.
- Main upper constructed from leather plus bycast carbon leather on heel and toe areas for durability and protection.
- Designed and developed for professional pit-crews, this shoe complies with FIA (FIA:8856-2000) homologation.