Bell GP3 Carbon Helmet
- FIA 8859-2015 & Snell SA2020
- Ultra light & strong carbon fibre construction
- Aerodynamic shell shape
The Bell GP3 Carbon Helmet is the latest Motorsport helmet design from Bell and is constructed from carbon fibre to produce an ultra light and incredibly strong shell. The aerodynamic shape features a duckbill spoiler and a highly efficient ventilation system compromising of 4 chin bar vents and 3 adjustable top vents.
- Ultra-light carbon shell with aerodynamic design including front chin spoiler (duck bill)
- A very soft, comfortable and breathable lining
- Supplied with factory fitted FHR (HANS) posts
The GP3 Carbon helmet comes fitted with Bell's optical grade, injected double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor for superb visibility. A range of tinted, coloured or mirrored visors are available separately.