FG Ford XR6 Turbo Silicone Throttle Body Elbow Inlet Pipe
- 1 x 90° silicone throttle body elbow inlet pipe.
- 1 x 83mm clamp
- 2 x 63mm clamps
- 1 x 45mm clamp
- 1 x 40mm clamp
- Please ensure that the vehicle has completely cooled down to avoid any burn injuries.
- Remove the original throttle body inlet pipe by loosening all the hose clamps, unscrew the boost pressure sensor and remove the complete unit out of the vehicle.
- Prior to installing the new silicone throttle body elbow inlet pipe, ensure the boost pressure sensor adaptor be positioned as shown in image below. Also, slide over all the clamps over the silicone elbow pipe but do not tighten.
- The new silicone elbow is now ready to be installed.
- When installing the silicone elbow pipe, line up and push on the smaller silicone outlet on to the standard BOV.
- Once the new silicone elbow pipe is correctly fitted, use clamps to secure it in position.
- Refit the boost pressure sensor by using the supplied Allen key bolt to the boost pressure sensor adaptor and this will finalise the installation
- Ensure all clamps are firmly secured.
- In addition, we have supplied an aluminium pipe as a joiner to be able to fit the new silicone elbow inlet pipe to the standard intercooler piping. This will require some modification and a silicone joiner (silicone joiner not supplied)